How to Root Any Android Phone/Tablet Easy, Fast, and Safe Way



There are many advantages of rooting your android device, I will make an article later about the reasons why you should root your phone. And for today I will share you the best way to do it without bricking or damaging your device.

For this tutorial we will use a small app called Framaroot, you don’t need to open your phone’s hboot or bios, or ask for experts to root your device, and no need to use a PC. I successfully rooted my android phone from the first try of this app and used it to root many other android phones and tablets.

Here are the steps to do it:

1.       Download and install Framaroot.apk.
2.       Open, It will look like this:

3.       Select Install "SuperSU" if not yet selected.
4.       Then click "Boromir".

5.       Your device will now restart and viola!, your android is now rooted.
   
   search terms: how to root samsung, cherry, LG, SKK, lenovo, torque, cloudfone android

Did you like this post? Kindly Share:



ALTECHZONe
About Author
I'm Alison Alimambo, owner and manager of this blog, an online entrepreneur, blogger, graphic artist, and software developer. Connect with me on Google+ and Facebook.
...read more

The design and all the contents of this site are copyrighted and licensed to me. Except for product images, logo and registered names which belong to their rightful owners., If you want to republish it in any website or blog please give proper credits to the original author.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Official Fan Page

Add me on Google+