Another Big Problem with Nuffnang




I am a nuffnang publisher but I just want to right about this one and I hope nuffnang could do something about this to avoid losing their publishers.

Nuffnang sure has high rate, but aside from most publisher's main problem which is on and off ads is that nuffnang doesn't allow other local ads on your site, I can say they don't allow because even it is possible, you will get a non-glitterati membership status which means lower availability of ads, low chances of getting sponsored posts, and slower processing of your cashout, with this terms you surely couldn't use few ad networks together with nuffnang which leads to smaller earnings.

Other ad networks doesn't have this conditions, which just makes nuffnang rank lower.

This is the reason why I haven't tried other ad networks yet on my blog but someday I will try them and see what really is best.

Did you like this post? Kindly Share:



ALTECHZONe
About Author
I'm Alison Alimambo, owner and manager of this blog, an online entrepreneur, blogger, graphic artist, and software developer. Connect with me on Google+ and Facebook.
...read more

The design and all the contents of this site are copyrighted and licensed to me. Except for product images, logo and registered names which belong to their rightful owners., If you want to republish it in any website or blog please give proper credits to the original author.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Official Fan Page

Add me on Google+