My Second Payment from Infolinks!



When I opened my email this morning I'm kinda surprised actually I didn't expect it because I haven't checked my infolinks account for some time, but I received an email from them that they have just sent me my payment. It is my second payment from infolinks advertising.

I have earned this 50 USD in not that short time but I'm still happy with it :) Thank you Infolinks!

May this inspire bloggers out there to keep up more in their blogging, as well as I will :)

This is the email I received

So immediately I withdrawed it from paypal to my bank. Cheers!

Did you like this post? Kindly Share:



ALTECHZONe
About Author
I'm Alison Alimambo, owner and manager of this blog, an online entrepreneur, blogger, graphic artist, and software developer. Connect with me on Google+ and Facebook.
...read more

The design and all the contents of this site are copyrighted and licensed to me. Except for product images, logo and registered names which belong to their rightful owners., If you want to republish it in any website or blog please give proper credits to the original author.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Official Fan Page

Add me on Google+