I Just Received a $15 Facebook Ad Coupon




Did you also saw this on your facebook homepage? First of all it is not a cash to withdraw and, for those who do not know what this is, I will explain how a facebook ad works, It lets us promote a page, photo or post to other people on facebook. If you will create an ad you can get more views likes for a page or photo by paying an amount for a scheduled ad campaign.

You always see ads on your facebook page like on the sidebar and on your news feed, they look like these “Your friend likes this” or “Suggested Page”.

The very first ad I created on facebook to promote my website, I tried and experimented if it really works,  I paid $2 for two days and I got 200+ likes for my website fan page, so the $15 ad coupon that facebook gave me is a great help.

Maybe facebook gives these free ad coupons to let those who haven't yet to experience how it is to run a facebook ad.

Did you like this post? Kindly Share:



ALTECHZONe
About Author
I'm Alison Alimambo, owner and manager of this blog, an online entrepreneur, blogger, graphic artist, and software developer. Connect with me on Google+ and Facebook.
...read more

The design and all the contents of this site are copyrighted and licensed to me. Except for product images, logo and registered names which belong to their rightful owners., If you want to republish it in any website or blog please give proper credits to the original author.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Official Fan Page

Add me on Google+