How to Get your Nuffnang Payment Processed and Sent Faster




Many of nuffnang publishers are having problem with delayed payments, and I am one of them specially my first payout which has been sent for almost 5 months from the date I requested a cashout from my dashboard.

What I've done is I messaged them through their contact page in their website, and what they said is I should email the financial department directly wherein I talked to a staff and they processed my payment. If I just waited and didn't contact them I think it would take a year to get my payment. This is the email address of nuffnang financial dept. by the way payout.ph@nuffnang.com

So for my second payment, I contacted the payout dept. right away after I requested a cashout from my nuffnang dashboard and it took I guess less than 2 months to get my payment which is a lot faster unlike the first one.

So my advice to bloggers is to send them an email and remind them when you have a pending payment so they can process it faster.

Did you like this post? Kindly Share:



ALTECHZONe
About Author
I'm Alison Alimambo, owner and manager of this blog, an online entrepreneur, blogger, graphic artist, and software developer. Connect with me on Google+ and Facebook.
...read more

The design and all the contents of this site are copyrighted and licensed to me. Except for product images, logo and registered names which belong to their rightful owners., If you want to republish it in any website or blog please give proper credits to the original author.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Official Fan Page

Add me on Google+