Samsung Corby Can't Connect to Wi-Fi Problem | Solution




I have a samsung corby gt-3653w mobile phone and i have found out a problem with it's wi-fi feature, wherein i am having hard time connecting it to a wi-fi profile even it doesn't have a password or the password is correct but still having errors like "DNS failed", "Authentication failed", or "No response from AP".

Which I also found out that this is a common problem by samsung corby owners.

And what I found out to be the ultimate solution to our problem is to simply deactivate your phone's wi-fi first, reactivate and then search and connect again. But if still you can't connect, restart your phone, this will surely work.

Did you like this post? Kindly Share:



ALTECHZONe
About Author
I'm Alison Alimambo, owner and manager of this blog, an online entrepreneur, blogger, graphic artist, and software developer. Connect with me on Google+ and Facebook.
...read more

The design and all the contents of this site are copyrighted and licensed to me. Except for product images, logo and registered names which belong to their rightful owners., If you want to republish it in any website or blog please give proper credits to the original author.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Official Fan Page

Add me on Google+