Why I Decided to Remove Chitika Ads From My Blog




I am using three online ad serving networks for this blog, namely Nuffnang, Infolinks, and Chitika which I observed are the best alternatives to Google Adsense. And as I noticed from my earnings for using these three for a few months, Chitika ranks the lowest that generates earnings. 



Chitika has ridiculously low CTR or the number of clicks, I have 5K+ daily visitors according to my Chitika dashboard, and I only receive less than 20 clicks per day and cannot even give me one buck a day. This is even I put Chitika ads almost everywhere in my blog post body and I have also enabled Chtika Apps.

So today I will now say goodbye to Chitika and focus on Infolinks and Nuffnang ads. The only thing I did love about Chitika is its very low cashout threshold of 10 USD, but even with that I hardly receive a monthly payout.


Maybe it is because my blog has more local traffic, so I am not discouraging you in serving Chitika ads or anything, you should also do observations and experiments for yourself.

Did you like this post? Kindly Share:



ALTECHZONe
About Author
I'm Alison Alimambo, owner and manager of this blog, an online entrepreneur, blogger, graphic artist, and software developer. Connect with me on Google+ and Facebook.
...read more

The design and all the contents of this site are copyrighted and licensed to me. Except for product images, logo and registered names which belong to their rightful owners., If you want to republish it in any website or blog please give proper credits to the original author.

2 comments:

  1. can i stop showing chitika ads anytime i want without written permision sir?

    ReplyDelete

Official Fan Page

Add me on Google+