My Nuffnang Blog Earnings Cashout | How to



My blog is registered in a few advertising companies like Infolinks, Chitika, Nuffnang, these are the best adsense alternatives out there, but i'm not convinced yet so I'm in the process of applying to Google Adsense. So you can't consider me as one of those big time bloggers yet :) 

And today I would want to show you my first earnings and cashout in Nuffnang.

Nuffnang Philippines' minimum cashout threshold for bloggers is 2,000 PHP, and  the current mode of payment is by cheque. By the year of 2013, as Nuffnang Philippines announced, they should be starting a Nuffnang ATM service which could certainly ease the cashout process for publishers.

Well then, here are the screenshots and the complete process of performing a cashout in Nuffnang Philippines.


If you go to your earnings page and you've reached the cashout threshold, you are now ready for a cashout. Scroll down until you see something like this:


A new button Cash Out will now appear, once clicked you will be asked to enter your name and address. 


When done, click on Confirm, as indicated 20 PHP will be deducted from your earnings.
Your earnings will now reset back to zero.


You can see more details about you unpaid cashouts on your Payment History menu.


You may click on Click for details to see the list of ads and how much earnings was generated during the whole time you've been running Nuffnang ads until your cashout.

Moreover I always advice you to do a cashout in the last few days of the month, as you can see in the image above, your cashout will be processed 30 days after the end of the month, so if you will perform a cashout in the first days of the month, you would expect your cheque to arrive after two months :)

That's it friends, I hope this can inspire new bloggers especially Nuffnangers. 

Put more effort in blogging and you will soon get your own reward too. Cheers!

My other articles about Nuffnang:

Did you like this post? Kindly Share:



ALTECHZONe
About Author
I'm Alison Alimambo, owner and manager of this blog, an online entrepreneur, blogger, graphic artist, and software developer. Connect with me on Google+ and Facebook.
...read more

The design and all the contents of this site are copyrighted and licensed to me. Except for product images, logo and registered names which belong to their rightful owners., If you want to republish it in any website or blog please give proper credits to the original author.

2 comments:

  1. I have nuffnang ads recently but it takes so much time to reflect your current earning, about 3 days, I usually have 20php per click but, its so annoying cause I always check my earnings everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long did it took you to earn that P2k+? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete

Official Fan Page

Add me on Google+