How Important is the Title of Blog Post in SEO



How Important is the Title of Blog Post in SEO

In my own experience, the title of you post is the most important thing you must consider to rank up high in search engine results.

This is because the keywords of your post is very important to be in the post title itself. If you notice when searching a phrase in google for example, every letter of the phrase you searched that differs will also change the search results significantly. This means even there are millions of posts that are almost the same as yours, if the phrase or word that a person searches is exactly what your post title is, it will definitely come in first place in search results. So don't be discourage to post any topic that you think there are many of it already, you should concentrate in analyzing the correct and unique title for you post.

In my observation the title of the post is even more important than the contents, i'm not saying that the content can be anything because your content should also contain keywords that support your post title. 

And i'm not saying that the post title is the only important thing for SEO, because there are may ways and methods you should perform if you want you blog to rank high in search engines, it's just that the title keyword is is the very important one you should keep in mind.

Did you like this post? Kindly Share:



ALTECHZONe
About Author
I'm Alison Alimambo, owner and manager of this blog, an online entrepreneur, blogger, graphic artist, and software developer. Connect with me on Google+ and Facebook.
...read more

The design and all the contents of this site are copyrighted and licensed to me. Except for product images, logo and registered names which belong to their rightful owners., If you want to republish it in any website or blog please give proper credits to the original author.

4 comments:

  1. I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You're incredible!

    Thanks!
    My webpage ... Data Recovery New York

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great and excellent and it is work like
    seo advice also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post...Yes blog title is one of the most important part of search engine optimisation industry.

    ReplyDelete

Official Fan Page

Add me on Google+