Best Free Text Websites List | Updated Daily




Here are list of best websites where you can send free text messages using internet connected computer .

I update this post and test the sites regularly to make sure all links are working. Please comment for any dead link if i missed any.

Just click on the links to go the website:

magtxt.com


CREDITS GOES TO THE RESPECTIVE WEBSITE OWNERS


Share this to your friends!

Did you like this post? Kindly Share:



ALTECHZONe
About Author
I'm Alison Alimambo, owner and manager of this blog, an online entrepreneur, blogger, graphic artist, and software developer. Connect with me on Google+ and Facebook.
...read more

The design and all the contents of this site are copyrighted and licensed to me. Except for product images, logo and registered names which belong to their rightful owners., If you want to republish it in any website or blog please give proper credits to the original author.

3 comments:

  1. nice.. thanks ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to share this free web app and maybe you could add this in your list, send free sms . It's very easy to use and no need for registration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.

    ReplyDelete

Official Fan Page

Add me on Google+