Colored Text For Facebook Chat | A-I-SOFT Facebook Chat Special Fonts v1.01



A-I-SOFT Facebook Chat Special Fonts
Facebook colored chat fonts | Facebook colored chat | Facebook chat colored fonts

Bored of the traditional Facebook chat fonts? .This application can make your messages colorfull!!

No installation needed. Type your message using the letter buttons provided then paste to your facebook chatbox.

Version 1.01 Changelogs:
- fixed bug with letter E


System Requirements:
Windows XP/Vista/7
Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0

I am planning to update this app and add more fonts if i receive good feedbacks.

DOWNLOAD

password: a-i-soft.blogspot.com


Did you like this post? Kindly Share:



ALTECHZONe
About Author
I'm Alison Alimambo, owner and manager of this blog, an online entrepreneur, blogger, graphic artist, and software developer. Connect with me on Google+ and Facebook.
...read more

The design and all the contents of this site are copyrighted and licensed to me. Except for product images, logo and registered names which belong to their rightful owners., If you want to republish it in any website or blog please give proper credits to the original author.

7 comments:

  1. hey guys... there's a bug with letter "E"

    [[107015582669715]]
    [[116067591741123]]
    [[115602405121532]]
    [[112542438763744]]
    [[[[115430438474268]] =>>>"E"
    [[109225112442557]]

    by the way nice app...
    ..it would be better if you guys could make it as a browser extension/add-on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wait for the next version guyz :)

      Delete
  2. This would greatly help my system speed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I аm regulaг reader, hοω aгe you
    everybοԁy? Thiѕ aгticle posted at this wеbsіtе іs in faсt
    gooԁ.
    my website: free items for castleville

    ReplyDelete

Official Fan Page

Add me on Google+